Beck at age 28 on the cover of his album Mutations in 1998, and Beck performing live at the age of 43 in 2013.
7. PJ Harvey
PJ Harvey in the early days of her career at 23 in 1994, and performing on her Let England Shake tour in 2012 at 42.
8. Shirley Manson of Garbage
Shirley Manson at 30 in 1996, right when Garbage hit the big time, and performing in 2012 at 45. Somehow she actually looks younger?
9. Stephen Malkmus of Pavement
Malkmus at 28 in the video for Pavement’s “Range Life” in 1994, and being interviewed at 46 in 2012.
10. Shania Twain
Shania at the peak of her fame at 33 in 1999, and looking remarkably similar in 2013 at 47.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.