1. This is Grizzly Bear:
They are a band from Brooklyn who have attained a great level of commercial success despite being almost impossibly prim and effete. Their music is as melancholy as it is technically accomplished, and their albums are like the rock equivalent of reading The New Yorker in a cashmere sweater while sipping a latte and feeling a vague sense of ennui.
2. This is the cast of “Frasier”:
The long-running sitcom Frasier was unapologetically erudite and highbrow, but was nevertheless one of the most popular sitcoms of the ’90s.
Grizzly Bear has two lead singers, and Frasier had two male leads.
4. Frasier Crane = Daniel Rossen
This is one of Daniel’s songs, “A Simple Answer.”
6. Niles Crane = Ed Droste
This is one of Ed’s songs, “Yet Again.”
8. Grizzly Bear need to record a sad, gorgeously harmonized rendition of the “Frasier” theme song.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›