1. You can’t stop yourself from telling them how things were when you were their age.
3. You either constantly mention your age around them…
4. …or you try a little too hard to fit in.
5. If you find out someone thinks you’re a lot younger than you are, you’re extremely flattered.
6. But also vaguely insulted?
7. You try to keep up with all their cultural references, but it’s exhausting.
8. And you’re always hoping no one notices that you’re out of touch.
9. You envy their style until you try something on and realize it’s horribly uncomfortable, or totally unflattering on you.
10. Even if they’re adults, you feel a little lecherous when you think they’re hot.
11. You look at people going waaay overboard with partying and shake your head.
You know damn well the hangover isn’t going to be worth it.