1. Bruno Mars took advantage of his Super Bowl halftime special to show the world that he’s a world class entertainer.
2. He opened his set by showing off his skills as a drummer.
Did you know that Bruno Mars can drum? Well, now you do.
3. And then there was the dancing! Bruno Mars and his band know how to dance.
Like, old school James Brown dancing!
4. When the Red Hot Chili Peppers came out, it almost seemed unnecessary. But they did “Give It Away” together, and it was awesome.
5. Let’s just pause for a moment to think about how good Anthony Kiedis looks at age 51.
He looks just like Adam Driver from Girls, who is 30.
6. All in all, a pretty decent halftime show!
7. Was it as good as Beyoncé last year? Oh, ha, no. Of course not!
9. You did good, Bruno!
10. You can watch the full show here.
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›