1. Twenties: You absolutely must make your way to the front row of any show.
Thirties: You have a very different floor spot in mind.
Peregrine Productions/Warner Bros. / Via collection-of-gifs.tumblr.com
2. Twenties: Moshing and crowd surfing seems like a great idea.
Thirties: You run scared if it looks like people around you at a show are getting even a little bit rowdy.
3. Twenties: You seek out relationships based on your musical compatibility.
Touchstone Pictures / Via tumblr.com
Thirties: Some of your favorite songs and albums have been ruined because you associate them with your exes.
Imagine/20th Century Fox / Via i.imgur.com
4. Twenties: You’re totally furious if one of your favorite artists “sells out.”
5. Twenties: You feel compelled to share the music you love with everyone you meet.
Fox Searchlight / Via tumblr.com
Thirties: You get more excited about people sharing stuff with you because you feel like you’re behind on new music.
6. Twenties: You need to know about every new artist well before everyone else.
Thirties: You get impatient with “promising” new bands and just want them to be awesome RIGHT NOW or stop wasting your time.
7. Twenties: You feel embarrassed for having liked an artist who fell off and made some horrible albums.
Thirties: You realize you actually like a lot of the music you used to think was horrible.
Universal / Via cdn.uproxx.com
8. Twenties: You’re willing to travel anywhere at any time to see a concert.
Visage Roadshow Pictures/Paramount / Via imgur.com
Thirties: You feel exhausted just thinking about going to see a late show on a work night.
Imagine Television/20th Century Fox / Via tumblr.com
9. Twenties: You get sooooooo emotionally attached to lyrics that reflect your life.
20th Century Fox
Thirties: You care more about the sophisticated details of the music, man.
MTV / Via tumblr.com
10. Twenties: You feel totally heartbroken when your favorite bands break up.
11. Twenties: You come up with elaborate schemes to meet the band after the show.
Thirties: You’re more concerned with figuring out a way to beat traffic on the way home.
Chistoprudov Dmitry / Via chistoprudov.livejournal.com
12. Twenties: You feel a bit insecure about not knowing the entirety of music history.
Thirties: You just give up on being an expert and focus on the stuff you know you love.
Thirties: Ehhh, not so much.
14. Twenties: You pick obscure karaoke songs because you want the song to say something about you.
Sony / AMC
Thirties: You choose a crowd pleaser that makes everyone dance and sing along.
15. Twenties: You feel very smug about knowing about all the latest subgenres and scenes.
Paramount / Via tumblr.com
Thirties: You are frightened and confused by what the kids are into these days.
In The News Today