1. Nirvana and Paul McCartney perform a new song called “Cut Me Some Slack”
Sadly, Paul did not sing a Nirvana song even though he would’ve sounded amazing doing “Lithium” or “About A Girl.”
2. Michael Stipe and Chris Martin perform “Losing My Religion”
Fast forward to around 5:00 for “Losing My Religion.” Martin also sings “Viva La Vida” and “Us Against the World” on his own.
3. Eddie Vedder and Roger Waters perform “Comfortably Numb”
This is pretty amazing. Vedder really nails it.
4. Adam Sandler sings “Sandy, Screw Ya”
This is a parody of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” with Paul Schaffer on piano.
5. Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bon Jovi sing “Born to Run”
This clip is totally ruined by Fuse’s obnoxious VJs, but just take in a few moments of the most New Jersey thing that’s ever happened on stage.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.