This is the Råskog Ikea kitchen cart.
At just under $50, this modest little cart has built quite a cult following among the home design blogger set. The turquoise one blends into a more retro, kitschy room, whereas the charcoal one has a more modern, industrial feel.
1. Of course, you could be boring and just use it in your kitchen the way it was intended.
5. It’s totally practical in the bathroom.
Since it’s metal, any moisture or stains wipes right off.
6. Or leave it outdoors to hold your gardening supplies.
It can weather the rain.
7. It works as the perfect supplement to a desk that doesn’t have enough storage.
9. Use it to rein in the chaos of your art studio or craft room.
10. Or just as a designated place to hold your knitting and craft supplies in a small space.
Which you can then wheel around for an emergency crafting session ANYWHERE.
12. Since it’s metal, you can attach those magnetic storage tins to keep track of all those bits and bobs.
13. Flip the top over to use it as a mini-sewing tabletop.
15. Or as a (as fun as homework can be) homework station.
17. Use it to wheel your cleaning supplies from room to room as you clean.
Anything that makes cleaning easier and faster is a necessity in my book.
19. Ambitious DIYers all over the web have customized it with a couple coats of spray paint.
Other brilliant uses:
- Keep one in your garage so you have a way to wheel groceries from your driveway to your kitchen.
- Keep your makeup organized.
- As a charging station.
SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.