1. Sleeping Bag Onesie
You can scream from the mountains, “IT’S LIKE I’M WEARING NOTHING AT ALL!” Get it here.
2. The BioLight Camp Stove/Charger
It acts as a stove AND a charger for your electronic things. Get it here for $129.95.
4. The Pocket Shower
This thing provides eight whole minutes of cleansing. The waterproof fabric attracts heat so your shower will at least be lukewarm. Buy it here for $25.
6. A Scrubba Portable Washing Machine
The bag contains little nodules that will wash your clothes in minutes. Get it here for $64.95.
7. The Netted Cocoon Hammock
For when you need a little privacy. Get it here for $99.95.
8. A Double Sleeping Bag
This is where the magic happens. Cabelas has many options in the $170–$200 range.
So many Instagram-worthy photos to be had with one of these. Ranges $600–$700 from Field Candy.
11. An Inflatable Tent
For the lazy camper, this tent requires no stakes or poles or rope to deal with. Get it here.
12. Trunk Kitchen/Bar
Perfect for car camping or tailgating parties. Get it here.
13. The Off-Road Commode.
Poop hack! Go to the bathroom anywhere. You can also buy a handy tree adapter. Get it here.
14. Ginormous Camping Chair
Who’s the King of Camping? YOU ARE, that’s who. Get it here.
15. A Solar Fire Starter
OK, back to practical things. Get it here for $12.99.
16. Solar-Powered Water Bottle Cap Light
Ensures you have emergency light without taking up precious space. Get it here for $19.99.
17. Deluxe Swiss Army Knife
It’s like 800 things in one. Includes a handy fish scaler. Get it here.
18. Waterproof Solar Lamp
Only needs four to five hours of time in the sun for a full charge, which gives you around 16 hours of reading light. Get it here.
19. Hand-Crank Blender
Sipping margaritas in the woods = SURVIVAL. Get it here.
21. Bed Tent
You’re not a diva, you just need your own private blogging bungalow. Available for $125 from Amazon.
23. Cast Iron Waffle Maker
You’ve gotta prioritize your Highly Specialized Cooking Utensils. Get one here.
25. Portable Sink
There’s always a high maintenance one in the group. Get it here.
26. Glow in the Dark Bocce Ball Set
They work as little portable lights as well. Get ‘em here.
28. Stackable Eating Set
For some reason, this set is sassily called the Bugaboo. Get it here.
29. A Flashlight That Lights the Way Ahead and the Path at Your Feet
Buy it here for $20.
30. Glow-in-the-Dark Tape
Use it as a trail marker or wrap it around tent stakes so no one trips over them.
31. Propane Coffeemaker
Because nature doesn’t tolerate irritable campers. $79.99 from Amazon.
- Two bomb attacks in Nigeria's central city of Jos killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️