2. A Door That Turns into a Ping-Pong Table
Shouldn’t every door be a secret Ping-Pong table?
4. A Wine Cellar Trap Door
The most dizzying combination of alcohol and stairs ever designed.
6. A Door Handle That Automatically Turns Off Electricity and Gas When You Leave
7. A Swing-Set Dining Table
For those who love to eat and sway at the same time.
15. A Bone-Shaped Pool for Your Dog
This dog can hardly contain himself.
17. A Waterfall in the Hot Tub
You can never have too many waterfalls.
18. A “Swimpond”
It’s a man-made swimming pool that self-cleans and doesn’t use bleach or chemicals.
20. A Bed That NEVER ENDS
Aptly named “The Eternity Bed” for sleepovers that last forever.
21. A Movable Balcony
22. A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry
23. A Staircase That Wraps Around an Aquarium
24. Stairs You Can Walk Under
25. A Glass-Encased Basement Pool
27. A Compartmentalized Bathtub
For couples that love to bathe together but hate the idea of cross-contamination.
30. An Overflow Bathtub with Fireplace
33. A Glitter Staircase
34. A Staircase That Lifts Up to Reveal a Secret Room
- Charges have been dismissed against protest organizer Malcolm London in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›