1. A Sign That Proclaims “YOU ARE NOW ENTERING MAN CAVE”
2. A foosball coat hanger.
This would also be perfect in a 10-year-old boy’s room.
5. A Kegerator
Is it a keg? Is it a refrigerator? No one knows! Get the directions here.
8. Nintendo Controller Coffee Table
This one is $3700 from Etsy, which is well worth it because IT FUNCTIONS AS A REAL GAME CONTROLLER.
9. DIY Pouf Made from an Old Tire
This is totally SFR (So Fucking Rugged).
11. A Light Saber Night Light
For the Man Child in you. Get it here for $19.99.
13. Romantic Tennis Ball Candles
Stunning if you have floating shelves.
14. A Wine Barrel Dog Bed
I don’t know about you guys, but my dog just LOVES aged oak!
16. BIG BURLY BEER Light Fixtures
20. Giant Couch for Lounging, Bromantic Sleepovers, Etc.
You could make one out of strategically placed couches and ottomans.
Or just pile a bunch of pillows on the floor!
21. Jack ‘n Coke Dispensers
For those who love to swig from the bottle, now you can swig directly from the spigot.
22. A Sink that ONLY DISPENSES LIQUOR
Now that’s my kind of sink!
23. A “Wall of Plaid”
Doesn’t live up to your actual man cave: THE WOODS.
28. A Pool Table That’s Not Just A Pool Table
This pool table is also a stereo, a TV, a bar, and a video game console.
29. A Chess Set with Your Own Head on the Chess Pieces
You can make these with a 3D printer. The future is now.
32. A Recliner that Serves, Like, 8 Different Functions
#1 MUST HAVE!
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›