2. A Battery-Operated Perpetual Bubble Wrap Toy
For those who need satisfying feels at all times. Get it here.
4. The “Pouring Made E-Z” Pan Attachment
Ah, the E-Z life!
Get one here for $5.50.
6. Flask Sandals
These beachy sandals contain a “polyurethane canteen in heel with screw cap” which is a clinical way of saying “GET WASTED WITH THIS HIDDEN FLASK IN YOUR SHOE ALL SUMMER LONG!!!”
7. A Squirrel Chair
I don’t know if I’d ever get sick of watching squirrels lounging on Adirondack chairs in the backyard. $11.99 from Doctors Foster and Smith.
8. Rainbow in My Room Night Light
$45 from Cool Gizmo Toys.
9. Pour Thing
Buy it for the pun! And all the time and energy you’ll save. Get it for $54 from Amazon.
13. Piano Doorbell
So guests can play you a jaunty little song when they arrive. I do certainly hope this comes in both major and minor key variations.
This doesn’t exist yet, sorry.
14. Car French Fry Holder
From the Improvements catalog.
15. The Arm Sleeper’s Pillow
$99 from Hammacher Schlemmer.
16. Remote Control Snack Float
If you don’t have this in your pool this summer, who are you even??
Get it for $54 from Home Wet Bar.
20. Dots that Let You Find Things with Your Phone
You stick the dots on commonly lost items, like remote controls and keys. The app uses a radar to help you find it.
Get it here.
24. PANTONE Markers
You totally deserve these. $483 from Dick Blick.
25. Multiple Liquor Dispenser
Replace the water line with only fun things! $499 from Side Bar Beverage.
26. Bathtub Tray
You could buy any bathtub caddy, but this one has a special slit for your wine glass! $50 from Umbra.
28. Paw Wash
29. Crushed Ice Cube Tray
Crushed ice — one of the rarest pleasures of life. Get it from Amazon.
- At least 21 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, BBC News reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›