2. A Battery-Operated Perpetual Bubble Wrap Toy
For those who need satisfying feels at all times. Get it here.
4. The “Pouring Made E-Z” Pan Attachment
Ah, the E-Z life!
Get one here for $5.50.
6. Flask Sandals
These beachy sandals contain a “polyurethane canteen in heel with screw cap” which is a clinical way of saying “GET WASTED WITH THIS HIDDEN FLASK IN YOUR SHOE ALL SUMMER LONG!!!”
7. A Squirrel Chair
I don’t know if I’d ever get sick of watching squirrels lounging on Adirondack chairs in the backyard. $11.99 from Doctors Foster and Smith.
9. Pour Thing
Buy it for the pun! And all the time and energy you’ll save. Get it for $54 from Amazon.
13. Piano Doorbell
So guests can play you a jaunty little song when they arrive. I do certainly hope this comes in both major and minor key variations.
This doesn’t exist yet, sorry.
16. Remote Control Snack Float
If you don’t have this in your pool this summer, who are you even??
Get it for $54 from Home Wet Bar.
20. Dots that Let You Find Things with Your Phone
You stick the dots on commonly lost items, like remote controls and keys. The app uses a radar to help you find it.
Get it here.
24. PANTONE Markers
You totally deserve these. $483 from Dick Blick.
25. Multiple Liquor Dispenser
Replace the water line with only fun things! $499 from Side Bar Beverage.
26. Bathtub Tray
You could buy any bathtub caddy, but this one has a special slit for your wine glass! $50 from Umbra.
28. Paw Wash
29. Crushed Ice Cube Tray
Crushed ice — one of the rarest pleasures of life. Get it from Amazon.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›