2. The only thing that mattered was MUSIC.
Not normal teenager stuff, but that one band whose t-shirt you wanted to wear every day to proclaim your undying love for them.
3. You spent hours and hours (and hours) in your room chained to headphones.
4. The moment you met someone who had remotely the same taste as you, you immediately wanted to be their best friend.
6. You remember the first time you saw a band you loved in concert and realized, “I could do that!”
8. Then your first five songs all sounded the same ‘cause you only knew four chords.
But you didn’t care because you were MAKING MUSIC.
9. You were kinda tired of only doing covers, anyway.
10. You imagined yourself on stage with really cool gear, but in reality you had to start with a Strat Pack.
11. Maybe you didn’t quite have enough friends to fill out a whole band.
Who needs a real drummer, though, right?
12. Even though the basement or garage you rehearsed in was like a damp sock, band practice was the highlight of your week.
13. Coming up with a band name was REALLY hard.
Everything started to sound like a band name, but nothing sounded like a USABLE band name.