4. As a way to customize a “DO NOT DISTURB” sign.
A necessity for any parent. “[Insert child’s name here], please make up this room.”
8. As a way to make a locket interchangeable.
For all your future heartthrobs and soul mates.
12. As a way to keep track of what’s in (or not in) your fridge.
22. As a learning tool.
Paint blocks with chalkboard paint and you can teach numbers and words with them.
23. As a way to write down numbers and phone messages.
This landline phone is painted with a coat of chalkboard paint.
24. As wallpaper.
Have you ever tried to put up wallpaper? It’s the worst.
26. As a way to be incredibly lazy about holidays.
Get rid of all your wreaths! This is the only one you need!
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️