1. As a way to label open shelves.
A godsend in the kitchen.
3. As a way to label wine glasses at a party.
4. As a way to customize a “DO NOT DISTURB” sign.
A necessity for any parent. “[Insert child’s name here], please make up this room.”
8. As a way to make a locket interchangeable.
For all your future heartthrobs and soul mates.
9. As a helpful labeling tool to keep a child organized.
12. As a way to keep track of what’s in (or not in) your fridge.
19. As a way to leave a note in your child’s lunchbox.
22. As a learning tool.
Paint blocks with chalkboard paint and you can teach numbers and words with them.
23. As a way to write down numbers and phone messages.
This landline phone is painted with a coat of chalkboard paint.
24. As wallpaper.
Have you ever tried to put up wallpaper? It’s the worst.
25. As a way for kids to practice their handwriting.
26. As a way to be incredibly lazy about holidays.
Get rid of all your wreaths! This is the only one you need!