2. Projection Clock, $37
Sure, everyone has an alarm clock, but does theirs PROJECT THE TIME ON THE WALL?
3. Dummy Punching Bag, $19
A good passive-aggressive gift for someone who has freaked out on you about one too many times.
4. Cards Against Humanity, $25
This game has ruined lives, but in a good way.
5. Flavor-Tripping Tablets, $14
Let me explain how these work (and they really work): You eat one, and everything that’s sour tastes sweet. Lemons, unripened mangoes, limes, strawberries become INTENSELY sweet. The sheer weirdness of it is an experience to be had.
7. Inflatable Queen Sofa, $51
We’ve come a long way since the inflatable furniture of the ’90s.
8. The USB Humidifier, Mister, and Diffuser, $35
Their sinuses will thank you.
9. Giant 5-Pound Gummy Bear (Edible), $27
Give that Haribo addict in your life something they really want (a cuddleable gummy bear).
10. The PowerCrisp Microwave Bacon Cooker, $23
This impressive baconator has 4.5 stars, 308 reviews.
11. Squeezable Popsicle Molds, $12
Any parent of young ones will find these absolutely delightful.
12. Rainbow Shower Head, $19
Think of all the joy this would bring to someone’s monotonous morning routine.
13. Zooka Wireless Speaker Bar for iPad/Bluetooth, $57
An awesome accessory for that new iPad.
14. Morninghead Cap, $11
CURES CHRONIC BEDHEAD. Five stars if you don’t believe me.
15. The 2014 Bubble Wrap Pop Calendar, $30
For your incredibly patient friend.
18. The Breakfast Sandwich Maker
The breakfast possibilities are endless.
19. Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Lock, $23
Your weird aunt who has never touched the internet will find this gift fiendishly clever.
20. The Play and Freeze Ice Cream Maker, $47
It’s like a Shake Weight, except there’s an ice cream reward at the end of your shake sesh.
21. Pack of 12 Wasabi Kit Kat Chocolate Bars, $30
22. Hand Shovels, $15
Cool Transformer gloves that let kids shovel snow, sand, and dirt. Basically, any young boy’s dream come true.
23. An Ultralight Canister Camp Stove, $6
SIX DOLLARS. And it has 4.5 stars and 856 reviews to boot.
25. Speaker Amplifier for iPads, $10
A very cool little stocking stuffer.
26. Slush Mug, $22 for a Set of Two
A total game-changer for the Diet Coke fanatic in your life.
27. Floating Bookshelf, $13
The book lover in you will secretly want to keep this for yourself.
28. One Click Butter Cutter, $15
The one kitchen gimmick they actually need.
29. Cupcake Divider Pan, $16
Because deciding between chocolate and vanilla is hard.