1. Cityscape Ring, $108
Also available in gold. Get it from Anthropologie.
3. Gali Earrings in Clear & Blue, $135
These are the perfect dressy earrings for a cropped pixie cut. Get them here.
4. Reversible Sand and Sea Earrings, $30
TWO PAIRS IN ONE. Get them here.
5. Swarovski Cuff, $36
Wear it high up on your arm with a sleeveless LBD. Get it here.
6. Flathead Earrings, $26
They also kind of look like pills, if that’s what you’re into. Get them here.
9. Secret Decoder Ring, $16
For the most cryptic person you know. Get it here.
10. Holographic Starry Ring, $30
Because who doesn’t want an Aurora Borealis on their finger? From JewelMint.
12. Milky Moonstone Ring, $78
It’s like giving a diamond without really giving a diamond. From LEIF.
13. Blue Kyanite and Sterling Silver Earrings, $55
The prettiest shade of periwinkle. From Etsy.
14. Amethyst and Recycled Sterling Ring, $58
Dainty and stackable. Buy it here.
15. Sterling Silver Bar Earrings, $50
For your friend who’s a fan of minimalism. Get them here.
16. Aurora Borealis Earrings, $58
These colors can only be described as Essence of Unicorn. Get them here.
18. London Blue Quartz Ring, $50
Big and bold for a very un-bold price. Get it here.
19. Herkimer Diamond Earrings, $60
They’re like, the rustic version of diamonds. Get them here.
20. Fauxpal and Sterling Stud Earrings, $30
Even more vivid than the real thing. Get them from Amazon.
22. The Akira Gold Diamond Necklace, $40
A geometric necklace that is equal parts modern and romantic. Get it here.
24. Tiny Pocket Knife Earrings, $39
To be unfurled at a moment’s notice. Get them here.
25. Pendulum Pendant Set, $38
Two elegant necklaces for the low price of $38. Get it here.
26. Initials Letterpress Necklace, $66
A sweet way to wear someone you love’s initials. Get it here.
27. Chevron Ring, $40
Plated in 24K gold, it looks like it’s FLOATING on your finger. Get it here.
- The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill still must be passed by the House.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.