1. Junk Jeans
These jeans are made by a company called Hot Child. They come with a codpiece that is supposed to enhance the curves of your bulge as well as eliminate scrunching bunching dick discomfort. Check out their website for more information on their upcoming launch and read an interview with the founder at Fashionista.
2. The Male Girdle, $36.99
This item has 4 stars on Amazon!
According to Amazon reviewer Robert, “It is not detectable, at first it is firm, then comfortable and then I forget that I have it on….I am not at all self conscious - I look great, my clothes fit well and no on knows that I wear a foundation garment. I’ve had a number of compliments and would not go without my girdle.” His one caveat: it’s “difficult to put on after a shower.”
3. The Compression Tank, $19.99
Also has a 4-star rating from Amazon.com. It’s like a Spanx wifebeater. Great for MOOBS!
Amazon reviewer Thomas Thomas comments: “This was exactly what I wanted. It was tight but not too tight (I ordered a size larger to ensure that it was not too snug). All I wanted was just a little flattening around the nipples, and the shirt delivered, and it does not cling to your clothes like cotton does either!”
4. Underworks Belly Buster
I included this as a cautionary tale! Love handles become armpit handles in this unfortunate photo of mirdle spillage.
5. The Butt Enhancing Boxer Brief, $48
It’s really important that you see the back side, too….
6. The “Original” Ball Lifter®
From the description: “A soft cloth elastic band rests under your balls, lifting them up and forward giving you a fuller package. The best part is it’s all you!” This is like the male equivalent of a push-up balconette bra.
They cost between $18-20. (Link is NSFW!!)
7. Ball-Lifting Swimwear
They also make a line of bikini swimwear with patented Ball-Lifter® technology.
8. California Muscle’s C-Ring Technology Bodyjocks and Swimsuits
A company called California Muscle makes a similar product with variations on the C-Ring technology.
9. Above-the-Knee Slimming Unitard, $109
Is it worth $109 to look this good?? Get it from Amazon.
10. Get Virtual Booty-Enhancing for Your Sims Game
Maybe you already have a giant ass and would like a better representation in your virtual life.
11. Butt Pads from Bottoms Up
They come in various degrees of padding. Get them from a Canadian company called Bottoms Up.
12. Bodymax Enhancing Underwear, Now Sold at M&S Department Stores
You know male shapers have hit the big time when they’re actually being sold in a respectable British department store.
13. High-Waisted Control Briefs by ASDA, £10.00
These would serve well to actually HIDE the intrusive bulging of a magnum-sized package.
Check out ASDA’s entire line of body garments.
Mantyhose’s mission statement: “We believe that although pantyhose on men are still an unusual look, wearing them is great way to decorate the male legs, to provide warmth, comfort and additional performance.” Seriously, how else are men supposed to wear shorts in the winter??
You can get male pantyhose at various retail stores.
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›