16. You won’t be sending any accidentally premature emails.
Click that weirdly shaped icon in the top right corner of Gmail, then mouse down to “Settings.”
Then click to “Labs.” Search for the lab feature titled “Undo Send.” Enable it, and click “Save changes.”
Still in “Settings,” go to “General,” and scroll down to the “Undo Send” section. Enable it there too.
JUST SAVED YOU SO MUCH EMBARRASSMENT IN 2014.
20. Your kids will do all the work for you.
33. Your money (probably) won’t get stolen.
Because you’ll have the perfect hiding place!
34. Everyone will think you’re smarter than you actually are.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.