1. The Crown of Knots
It’s an interesting alternative to the average braid. Read the tutorial here.
2. Flower-Woven Rapunzel Braids
Perfect for a flower girl. Get the directions here.
3. All-Over Wrapped Braided Hairdo
You’ll look so regal. Get the directions here.
4. The Side French Braid
A loose and pretty asymmetrical hairstyle. Get the directions here.
5. Messy Pinned-Back Waves
The key is in getting the perfect bohemian beach waves. Tutorial here.
7. The Simple Crown Twist
Pretty self-explanatory, but get the full directions here.
8. Halo Braids
You will look positively ~AGLOW~. Get the directions here.
9. Rihanna’s Rapunzel Side Braid
This is the epic braid she wore to the 2011 Met Gala. Get the video tutorial here.
11. The Side Knot
An elegant look for medium-length hair. Get the tutorial here.
12. The Lace-Through Braid
Find out create this subtly creative side ponytail here.
13. The Fabric Woven Bun
Sleek and easy. See the full tutorial here.
14. The Trio of Braids
There’s no tutorial for this, but you can achieve the same look by doing a small braid on the left side, two small braids on the right side, and weaving one of the rightside braids into the leftmost one. Then, loop the other right braid through the middle.
17. The Celtic Knot
It looks complicated, but it’s so easy. Get the video directions here.
20. Draped Gold Chains Princess Hair
This simple look is achieved by bringing together two side braids, clasping different-sized gold chains into the braids, and draping them.
22. Tucked-Under Hippie Twist Hairstyle
Get the directions for a similar hairstyle here.
25. Bohemian Rope Braids
No matter what you’re wearing, this hairstyle will most definitely make you look like a princess.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›