3. They could pull off a wide range of emotions.
“I don’t give a fuck.”
4. They didn’t have to wear a bikini to be sexy in a swimsuit.
11. They always posed like they were mid-dance.
Want this belt.
13. And they were definitely deep thinkers.
“This tree branch really speaks to me.”
15. They could pull off gigantic coats.
17. And also some other famous rock dudes.
Ric Ocasek, Paulina Porizkova, Iman, and David Bowie.
18. They really knew how to party.
Christy Turlington, Roberta Chirko and Renée Simonsen, 1987
20. They knew how to power-dress.
Brooke Shields for Gianni Versace.
25. They hung out with Michael Jackson.
Christie Brinkley with Michael and Billy Joel.
26. They never had cameltoe.
Paulina Porizkova, Renée Simonsen, Carol Alt, Nancy De Weir & Joan Severance, 1983.
28. They looked good in mom jeans.
29. They really could pull off anything.
30. They had an impeccable sense of balance.
31. They were obviously total goofballs.
Christie Brinkley with Brooke Shields.
32. They looked good in tacky leather outfits.
Christy and Cindy.
35. Sometimes they rocked edgy tomboy haircuts.
Yasmin LeBon and Veronica Webb.
44. They inspired Cameron Diaz’s hair from “There’s Something About Mary.”