3. For the one who’s far, far away:
This long distance love necklace is $29.
4. For the one who loves Johnny Cash:
$42 from Bourbon and Boots.
6. For the one who uses pencils instead of pens:
$45 from Hello Polly.
7. For the one who hates using the erasers on said pencils:
$90 from Artware Editions.
8. For the one you spent an unforgettable night with:
Moon phase necklace, $34 from Etsy. You can choose which phase of the moon according to the date you want to commemorate.
9. For the one who appreciates absurd things:
“Ear”-rings, $42 from Etsy.
10. For the one you really, really like but just started dating:
These earrings are only $20 and they hint at an arrow, which is inherently romantic.
12. For the one who’s into art and stuff.
Frida Kahlo’s hands, $40 from Etsy.
13. For the one who likes it simple:
Crest monogram necklace, $56 from White Truffle Studio.
18. For the one you’re always competing with:
20. For the one you’d trust with a knife:
Vintage Swiss army knife pendant, $65 from Etsy.
23. For the one who deserves precious stones:
Isosceles triangle earrings, $50 from Erica Weiner.
25. For the one you’re always sexting:
This necklace also comes in less vulgar variations, like “Let’s Make Out” and “TAKEN.” $50 from In God We Trust.
26. For the one who’s always borrowing your lighter:
(These are insane.) $50 from Etsy.
29. For the one who’s always late:
Memento pocket watch, $125 from Memento.
32. For the one you plan to take on a trip:
What a cute way to tell someone you’re taking them to Paris. Custom city name necklace in sterling silver, $88 from Etsy.
33. For the one who needs to be more careful:
Black rhodium hospital bracelet, $185 from Shop Jeen.
34. For the one who is your “perfect match”:
Matchstick earrings, $28 from Supermarket.
36. For the one you treat like royalty:
Cleopatra necklace, $198 from BRVTVS.
37. For the one who is always getting lost (but you never want to lose):
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.