1. For the one who loves snacking:
Ritz cracker necklace, $24 from Etsy.
2. For the one who might be your perfect mismatch:
$88 from Etsy.
3. For the one who’s far, far away:
This long distance love necklace is $29.
4. For the one who loves Johnny Cash:
$42 from Bourbon and Boots.
5. For the one who’s obsessed with Neutral Milk Hotel:
$26 from Etsy.
6. For the one who uses pencils instead of pens:
$45 from Hello Polly.
7. For the one who hates using the erasers on said pencils:
$90 from Artware Editions.
8. For the one you spent an unforgettable night with:
Moon phase necklace, $34 from Etsy. You can choose which phase of the moon according to the date you want to commemorate.
9. For the one who appreciates absurd things:
“Ear”-rings, $42 from Etsy.
10. For the one you really, really like but just started dating:
These earrings are only $20 and they hint at an arrow, which is inherently romantic.
11. For the one who doesn’t wear dangle earrings:
$35 from Etsy.
12. For the one who’s into art and stuff.
Frida Kahlo’s hands, $40 from Etsy.
13. For the one who likes it simple:
Crest monogram necklace, $56 from White Truffle Studio.
14. For the one who’s on another planet:
$104 from Uncovet.
18. For the one you’re always competing with:
19. For the one who believes that crystals are healing:
$25 from Etsy.
20. For the one you’d trust with a knife:
Vintage Swiss army knife pendant, $65 from Etsy.
23. For the one who deserves precious stones:
Isosceles triangle earrings, $50 from Erica Weiner.
24. For the one whose initials you would carve in a tree:
$48 from Etsy.
25. For the one you’re always sexting:
This necklace also comes in less vulgar variations, like “Let’s Make Out” and “TAKEN.” $50 from In God We Trust.
26. For the one who’s always borrowing your lighter:
(These are insane.) $50 from Etsy.
27. For the one whose nose is always in a book:
$24 from Etsy.
29. For the one who’s always late:
Memento pocket watch, $125 from Memento.
30. For the one who’s always air quoting:
$10 from Nasty Gal.
31. For the one who’s delicate:
Get it for $115 from The Fancy.
32. For the one you plan to take on a trip:
What a cute way to tell someone you’re taking them to Paris. Custom city name necklace in sterling silver, $88 from Etsy.
33. For the one who needs to be more careful:
Black rhodium hospital bracelet, $185 from Shop Jeen.
34. For the one who is your “perfect match”:
Matchstick earrings, $28 from Supermarket.
36. For the one you treat like royalty:
Cleopatra necklace, $198 from BRVTVS.
37. For the one who is always getting lost (but you never want to lose):
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›