1. Henry VIII Ladies’ Underpants, £16
For your friend who loves “barely there” panties. From Five Go Mad.
2. Hedgehog Measuring Cups, $36
For your friend who loves cooking and animals, but not cooking animals. From Anthropologie.
3. Jesse Pinkman T-Shirt, $14
For your friend who has a borderline-stalker crush on Aaron Paul. From Etsy.
4. Squishable Corgi, $42
For your friend who needs a friend. From Squishable.com.
5. Cheesy Puffs Wallet, $15
For your friend who desperately needs a wallet, yet refuses to carry one. From Amazon.com.
6. Kitty Socks, £8
For your friend who is secretly a tween. From Lazy Oaf.
7. The Bad Girl Pillowcase Set, $30
For your friend whose favorite book is Lolita. From Stay Home Club.
8. David Liebe Hart Watch, $20
For your die-hard Tim and Eric fanboy. From David Liebe Hart’s website.
9. Air Plant Garden on Porcelain Doll Head, $45
For your friend who collects creepy things in jars. From Etsy.
10. Fast Food Stockings, $14
For your friend who has too many pairs of tights, but none that happen to have French fries and burgers on them. From Etsy.
11. Wacky Disney Socks, $9.59
For your friend who enjoys using clothes as a conversation piece. From eBay.
12. Super Mario Cloud Sweater
For your friend who is into “8-bit culture.” $49.99 from eBay.
13. Pizza Nail Decals, $20
For your friend who, weirdly, loves pizza. From Rad Nails.
14. Puppy Transfer Nail Decals, $4.80
For your friend who, weirdly, loves puppies. From Etsy.
15. Runny Nose Soap Dispenser, $8
For your friend who loves being reminded of his sinus issues. From Amazon.com.
16. Creepy Hand Earrings, $8.50
For your friend who still watches bootleg episodes of Doug. From Etsy.
17. “The Sriracha Cookbook,” $11
For your many friends who always put too much Sriracha sauce on everything. From Amazon.
18. Bearded Naked Man Holding a Bloody Axe Embroidery, $13
For your friend who specializes in perverse crafts. From Etsy.
19. Finger Coat Hook, $20
For your friend who takes all of her style decor inspo from Pee-Wee’s Playhouse. From Etsy.
20. Sunbeam Doughnut Maker, $25
For your friend who you might describe as Homer IRL. From Amazon.
21. Japanese Candy Nails, $11
For your friend who has abnormally fat nails. From Etsy.
22. The Burger Coaster Set, $7
For your friend who needs some burger coasters to cover up those PBR rings on the coffee table. From Modcloth.
23. “Crafting with Cat Hair” Book, $10
For your friend who is always covered in cat hair. From Amazon.com.
24. Salts Made From Tears, £30.00
For your emo foodie friend. From Monster Supples.
25. Cheese Honey, $12
For your foodie friend who doesn’t seem to think anything is gross. From Savannah Bee Company.
26. Furby Crown, $45
For your friend who you might be dying to crown Queen of Tumblr. From Etsy.
27. Pizza Garland, $10
For your friend who still lives with three dudes. From Etsy.
28. Kitten Mini Skirt, $48
For your friend who still wears miniskirts in the winter. From Etsy.
29. “Clueless” Candle, $12
For your friend who has a Cher shrine. From Etsy.
30. Ramen Noodle Necklace, $16
For your friend who eats a lot of ramen, or maybe just has ramen noodle hair. From Etsy.
31. A Beanie that Just Says “Beyonce” on it, $14
For yor friend who would willingly emblazon BEYONCE across their forehead in Arial font. From Etsy.
32. Ballsack Tote Bag, $18
For the knitter in your life. From CafePress.
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›