1. People hid from Fashion Week in giant designer shopping bags.
2. Latex non-humans took up valuable front-row real estate.
From the Jeffrey Michael show.
4. Someone wore normal-person shoes on the runway.
These Reeboks are totally weird in their utter normalness.
5. D’arcy from the Smashing Pumpkins showed up.
Just kidding, she’s just a very uncanny doppleganger.
6. A French bulldog was forced to man the phones at a PR office.
8. People got hurt.
And lived to laugh about it. (She got hit by a taxi.)
10. Unlikely friendships blossomed in the front row.
Dita Von Teese and Harry from One Direction at Burberry.
11. Some handbag designer thought it’d be amusing to use plastic gnomes instead of models.
12. Toddlers showed up in leather jackets.
Future NME cover right here.
13. Fashion Week attendees really got into the Halloween spirit.
It’s still six weeks away!
These two people forget to call each other before showing up in the same sweater.
14. Olivia Palermo wore a baggy shirt.
What’s next for her?? TLC overalls? A boiler suit?
17. Fashion Week attendees tried to stuff as many ’90s trends into a single outfit as possible.
Statement piercings! Looks like somebody was inspired by the Grimes Dazed and Confused cover.
Gwen Stefani buns, sequined yin yang jacket, Hello Kitty, AND a peace sign necklace. She wins.
19. Some guy successfully stuffed every animal trend into a single outfit.
21. People did turmeric facials to prepare for the camera.
Get the look! “For you to get the same skin as me, what you need to do is get a halfplate drop 1sp of Tumeric, 1Sp of Rain Forest Natural Honey also 2sp of water, mix it all up and apply it on your face with a spatular, leave it on for 20-30 Min and see for yourself how your skins feels and looks good.”
22. Vivienne Westwood wore pantyhose over her shorts.
Because if anyone can pull this off, it’s her.
Seriously, every British person I’ve ever met is addicted to candy.
24. A runway show spawns the best DIY hair idea ever.
Glittery ponytail from Marcus Lupfer.