3. Someone invented a new hair genre: literal hathead.
6. Someone went on a hot date to Dallas BBQ (aka best restaurant in the world) during Fashion Week.
If you haven’t tried a Firecracker from Dallas BBQ, you haven’t lived.
14. People took photos with Mr. Jay.
Was he the only celebrity at this thing or what??
15. The swaggest person on the planet was photographed outside of Lincoln Center.
17. People ate fattening foods.
Or, they just photographed them and walked away.
22. A rival boy band was formed during lunch outside at Lincoln Center.
25. An extra from a ’90s Prodigy video showed up to the Opening Ceremony party.
27. A male model emerged fresh from his mother’s womb.
New trend: the “wet” look.
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona early this morning. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS, U.S. Defense Department officials announced. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›