3. Some Snacks You Ate Once When You Were Hungry
4. Tilted View Of The Park
5. An Empty Plate
In terms of finding existential symbols that represent your life, you can probably do better than this.
7. The Sky
Those are some exciting clouds.
9. An Ugly Hamburger
Instagram is like a one-stop shop of food mourn, aka the opposite of food porn.
Sushi is just not very photogenic.
13. The Beach
23. A Frappuccino
People tend to feel very nostalgic towards the coffee beverages they consume.
25. Your Chapstick Collection
There are 15,622+ photos of chapstick on Instagram.
And Then There Are Legitimate Reasons To Use Instagram…
A baby dinosaur has hatched in the corner of your living room.
The dessert you made consists of at least 14 scoops of ice cream.
Your child with a Grimes haircut eats like this.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.