1. Lawn Gnome Markers Made from Twigs
Get the tutorial here.
2. Stamped Clay Markers
FInd out how to make your own clay garden markers here.
4. Twig Plant Marker
This simple project involves shaving down twigs with an old potato peeler. Get the directions here.
5. Recycled Can Lids on a Fork
You’ll need a hammer and a stamping set to make these.
9. Sharpie and Clay
13. Empty Seed Packets Encased in Mason Jars
The mason jars protect the seed packets from getting wet. Get more information here.
19. Wooden Spoons and Chalkboard Paint
Get the directions here.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.