1. Lawn Gnome Markers Made from Twigs
Get the tutorial here.
2. Stamped Clay Markers
FInd out how to make your own clay garden markers here.
4. Twig Plant Marker
This simple project involves shaving down twigs with an old potato peeler. Get the directions here.
5. Recycled Can Lids on a Fork
You’ll need a hammer and a stamping set to make these.
9. Sharpie and Clay
13. Empty Seed Packets Encased in Mason Jars
The mason jars protect the seed packets from getting wet. Get more information here.
19. Wooden Spoons and Chalkboard Paint
Get the directions here.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- President Obama has announced a new rule that would expand eligibility for overtime pay to millions more Americans.