2. Box Shelves from Ikea, Connected with Ordinary Office Binder Clips
Click here for further instructions.
3. The Wall Bookmark Shelf
You could use a bracket, or buy the one pictured here for $32.
5. Wallpapered Bookshelves
Click here for more details on how to make this yourself.
6. Leather Harness Hanging Bookshelf
Available for £89.00 from Rockett St. George. But you could probably also make this with some leather belts.
8. Another Ladder Bookshelf
Take a ladder apart and hang one side of it on the wall.
9. The Bookend Bookshelf
You can also buy this one in particular here from Umbra.com for $15.
12. Bookshelf Made from an Old Drawer
Click here for the full tutorial.
13. Industrial Pipe Shelving
15. Storage Bench
Made from pine wood, metal crates, and casters. Click here for instructions.
17. Larger, More Industrial Hanging Rope Bookshelves
View the full tutorial here.
18. Bookshelf from Wooden Cable Spool and Ikea Casters
Click here for more instructions.
19. Wine Crate Wall Shelves
Click here for more elaborate instructions.
20. Magazine Holder Bookshelf
21. Pegboard Using Colored Pencils and String
Not exactly a bookshelf, but books can certainly be incorporated. Full tutorial here.
22. Hanging Fabric Shelves
You’ll need 2 curtain rods, 2 double curtain rod brackets, and some fabric. See the full tutorial here.
Ikea spice racks nailed to the sides of a dresser makes instant display bookshelves. Click here for more details.