2. Quick Brunch Pizza
I’d like to think society has progressed to the point where dudes are getting together and “doing brunch.”
3. Cherry Jell-O Shots
I’d probably be willing to go to a frat party if they were serving these.
5. Taco Cupcakes
Easier to eat than an actual taco.
7. Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Thank you, Leslie, for your downright dainty bacon arrangement.
13. Baked Spaghetti and Meatball Cups
One of these is only 171 calories!
14. Cheeseburger in a Wrap
Wraps must not be manly since they never appear in those lists of “manliest foods.”
16. Pancake Sausage Muffins
With syrup dip!
17. Endive Nachos
You could put anything in an endive: a buffalo wing, a bbq spare riblet, a filet mignon.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›