2. Quick Brunch Pizza
I’d like to think society has progressed to the point where dudes are getting together and “doing brunch.”
3. Cherry Jell-O Shots
I’d probably be willing to go to a frat party if they were serving these.
7. Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Thank you, Leslie, for your downright dainty bacon arrangement.
13. Baked Spaghetti and Meatball Cups
One of these is only 171 calories!
14. Cheeseburger in a Wrap
Wraps must not be manly since they never appear in those lists of “manliest foods.”
16. Pancake Sausage Muffins
With syrup dip!
17. Endive Nachos
You could put anything in an endive: a buffalo wing, a bbq spare riblet, a filet mignon.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›