1. Fred Rogers
Say “Hello” to all of your neighbors… as you take candy from their bowls.
2. Richard Simmons
This costume is easy, so don’t sweat it!
3. The Golden Girls
No, thank YOU for being a friend. Travel down the road and back again while you’re trick-or-treating.
4. Fred, Wilma and Pebbles Flintstone
Loving this [bed]rockin’ family costume!
5. Bob Ross
This tiny Bob Ross makes us feel like we’re floating on happy little cloud nine.
6. Dwight Schrute
For those of you who’d like to collect ONLY beets this Halloween.
7. Kermit and Miss Piggy
Turns out it IS easy to be green (on Halloween.) But don’t quote “Moi” on that.
8. Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids
Great for a haunted “Hey, Hey, Heyyyyyy” ride.
9. The Simpsons
Great DIY costumes… D’OHn’t you agree?
10. Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz
If this is a tiny couples costumes, the parents have some ‘splainin to do!
12. Stan, Cartman, Kyle and Kenny from South Park
If you and three friends need a costume, choose this, mmmkay?
13. I Dream of Jeannie
It took a little more than one :::Poof!::: but this is actually a DIY costume!
14. Fresh Prince and Carlton Banks
Add an Aunt Viv and Uncle Phil and you’ll be chillin’ out maxin, relaxin’ all cool.
15. My Little Pony
Also available in “brony.”
16. Buster Bluth
“I’M A MONSTER!!!… Mash.”
18. Gilligan’s Island
Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trick-or-treat. (If we were you, we’d skipper this costume, too.)
19. The Fonz
“Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.” Fonza-really? Yeah.
20. The Addams Family
Needed: One bald friend and one overly-hairy friend to complete the look with Cousin It and Uncle Fester.
21. Shari Lewis and Lambchop
Good luck finding someone to “play-along” with this costume.
22. Wilson from Home Improvement
Let’s be real - you can’t offer much improvement to this costume.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›