1. When you first hear the news, you don’t even believe it.
3. You start counting how many episodes you have left.
I see you, final thirteen episodes of Parks and Recreation.
5. You can’t seem to adjust to this new, gaping hole in your TV schedule.
It’s 8:00pm on a Thursday. What do you mean there’s no new episode of 30 Rock?
6. You watch the series finale again, forcing yourself to accept this awful reality.
7. Nostalgia takes over, inspiring you to stock up on all kinds of memorabilia from your fave show — T-shirts, mugs, you name it.
So — who doesn’t have a Michael Scott’s Dunder Mifflin Scranton Meredith Palmer Memorial Celebrity Rabies Awareness Pro-Am Fun Run Race for the Cure tee… and water bottle… and bracelet?
8. A new show fills your old timeslot and it’s just not as good.
Looking at you, 2 Broke Girls.
9. It’s so hard finding something new.
Or the channel.