1. He’s worth $140 million
FYI that’s #9 on the all-time hip hop list as of 2012
2. He started from this
Currently up for bid for $1 on 8 Mile in Detroit
3. After being beaten into a coma that lasted a week when he was 9 years old, he came out and was stronger than ever
5. He later grew up to be the hero of anyone with a psycho girlfriend
11. Here’s proof
15. Even people whose feathers he ruffles can’t stay mad at him
“To have the most successful musician in the world dress up like you in a video and sing about you in a song - it was honestly some of the best publicity I’ve ever had”-Moby
16. Which is probably a good idea because everyone who has crossed his path is pretty much irrelevant now
Where’d you go?
17. He’s one of the few intelligent artists to turn down Weird Al’s request to parody one of his hits
Mr. Yankovich wanted to parody Shady’s hit single “Just Lose It” by naming it “Couch Potato”.
18. He even calls out new music leaking on the Internet
19. But there’s nothing to worry about because he sells out everywhere he tours…in minutes…worldwide.
23. And even though he has only read one full book in its entirety
Eminem claims to only have read one book in its’ entirety: “I Make My Own Rules” authored by LL Cool J himself
24. And he doesn’t really look his age
He just turned 41 last month