1. You will follow this instruction whether or not you know what you’re running from.
5. You’ve always been a little wary of boy scouts.
7. You probably bought this at the grocery store yesterday.
9. Random shapes that nobody acknowledges or speak about appear in places they shouldn’t.
12. The grocery store has been out of wheat (and wheat byproducts) for AGES.
15. This makes you SHUDDER IN DISGUST. You know why. You know what you did.
16. Glowing clouds? Totally normal.
Ken Lund / Creative Commons / Via Flickr: kenlund
17. There’s at least one batty old lady who seems to be protected by (black?) angels.
19. Your day-to-day activities are frequently interrupted by sink holes.
21. You actually have no idea what the weather is on a regular basis.
22. But you have an EXCELLENT music library.
(Listen to this playlist here.)
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.