1. You will follow this instruction whether or not you know what you’re running from.
2. This seems like pretty normal cat behavior to you.
3. This is a common site in your neighborhood.
5. You’ve always been a little wary of boy scouts.
7. You probably bought this at the grocery store yesterday.
8. Death might have recently been voted into a merit-based system.
9. Random shapes that nobody acknowledges or speak about appear in places they shouldn’t.
11. You have a completely rational fear of internships.
12. The grocery store has been out of wheat (and wheat byproducts) for AGES.
13. This is obviously what the fox says.
15. This makes you SHUDDER IN DISGUST. You know why. You know what you did.
16. Glowing clouds? Totally normal.
17. There’s at least one batty old lady who seems to be protected by (black?) angels.
19. Your day-to-day activities are frequently interrupted by sink holes.
21. You actually have no idea what the weather is on a regular basis.
22. But you have an EXCELLENT music library.
(Listen to this playlist here.)
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›