1. When John Watson’s newfound facial hair made a few promotional appearances.
4. When Matt Smith announced he was leaving Doctor Who brb still dealing with the tears.
I mean, yeah, Peter Capaldi will probably be great but MAAATTTTTTT DON’T GOOOOO.
5. When DC held that contest to draw Harley Quinn naked… and dying… for a job?
No, DC. Bad DC. *Slaps wrist*
7. When Supernatural continued to leave Adam in hell. Still. Again.
8. When in the season 8 finale ALL THE ANGELS GOT KICKED OUT OF HELL AND IT WAS ALL CAS’S FAULT AND WE CRIED ABOUT IT A LOT.
9. When Ben Affleck was announced as the new Batman.
Still WTFing about it. Just. What?
10. When Will Graham basically suffered through the whole first season of Hannibal and NOBODY HELPED HIM.
Hugging you through our screens, Will.
11. When Downton Abbey reached into our chests and tore our hearts out.
14. When Loki’s life was continually made miserable.
Baby, let me love you.
16. When Breaking Bad just went ahead and ended. Rude.
I mean, the ending was good, but STILL.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›