1. Holy space balls, right? That’s a lot of ships.
2. Here are some close-ups of the different quadrants, see if you can find your favorites.
3. Imperium of Man, because you can’t conquer space without churches.
4. The Tau Battlesphere does not understand subtlety.
5. Meanwhile, it’s a wonder the Rebel Alliance got anything done in Star Wars.
6. Aww look at all the precious Star Trek babies.
7. Okay, Warhammer, we get it.
8. EVE Online is also doing some serious overcompensating.
9. Hello, yes, I would like one Planet Destroyer, please.
10. Titan A.E. what are you even doing? You’re ship-building drunk. Go home.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›