1. Holy space balls, right? That’s a lot of ships.
Dirk Loechel / Via dirkloechel.deviantart.com
2. Here are some close-ups of the different quadrants, see if you can find your favorites.
3. Imperium of Man, because you can’t conquer space without churches.
4. The Tau Battlesphere does not understand subtlety.
5. Meanwhile, it’s a wonder the Rebel Alliance got anything done in Star Wars.
6. Aww look at all the precious Star Trek babies.
7. Okay, Warhammer, we get it.
8. EVE Online is also doing some serious overcompensating.
9. Hello, yes, I would like one Planet Destroyer, please.
10. Titan A.E. what are you even doing? You’re ship-building drunk. Go home.
In The News Today
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›