1. Holy space balls, right? That’s a lot of ships.
Dirk Loechel / Via dirkloechel.deviantart.com
2. Here are some close-ups of the different quadrants, see if you can find your favorites.
3. Imperium of Man, because you can’t conquer space without churches.
4. The Tau Battlesphere does not understand subtlety.
5. Meanwhile, it’s a wonder the Rebel Alliance got anything done in Star Wars.
6. Aww look at all the precious Star Trek babies.
7. Okay, Warhammer, we get it.
8. EVE Online is also doing some serious overcompensating.
9. Hello, yes, I would like one Planet Destroyer, please.
10. Titan A.E. what are you even doing? You’re ship-building drunk. Go home.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.