1. A Life-Size Iron Throne ($30,000)
Years of tears and bloodshed sold separately.
2. Han Solo’s Original Blaster (starting at $200,000)
Guaranteed to always shoot first, starting by blasting a major hole into your bank account.
3. A Life Size Stormtrooper Action Figure ($3,850)
It’s fine, I’m sure my landlord will understand if I don’t pay rent for four months or so.
4. Medieval Batman Armor ($9,500)
YE ARE THE NIGHTE.
5. Actual Working Batmobile ($1,600,000)
Standing in my own puddle of jealous drool, because guess what? It’s road-legal. Picking up more milk has never felt so heroic.
6. A Real-Life Magic Mirror On The Wall ($4,665)
That’s right, bitches, who’s the fairest of them all??? Check your twitter, health stats, and practice your mean mugging all at the same time WELCOME TO THE FUTURE.
7. James Bond Submarine Car ($2,500,000)
Do you need a driver’s license or a submarine license? And where does one get a submarine license? …Asking for a friend.
8. The Aliens P-5000 Power Loader ($1,800)
Pick shit up, put shit down, look bad ass doing it. Although you might as well go all-out…
9. Rideable Battle Mech ($1,300,000)
13 feet tall and 9,920 pounds and it’s all functioning. YIPPI-KI-YAY MUTHALUVA.
10. Zombie Extermination, Research, and Operations Survival Kit ($24,000)
This comes with more knives than Gordon Ramsay’s kitchen and enough laser powered scopage to probably find new planets three solar systems away. Plus something called an “OPMOD Battle Mug” for… presumably drinking your salvaged post-apocalyptic brew while crushing the skulls of the undead?
11. A Giant Rideable Stuffed Dragon ($13,499)
Nine feet long, eight and a half feet tall. Breathes fires if you wish really, really hard. BRB getting name legally changed to Khaleesi.
12. A Hyper-Realistic Walter White Mask ($41,400)
BONUS: Bryan Cranstron and Aaron Paul have both worn (and made-out with) this mask.
13. A 6’ Long Remote-Control Titanic ($2,500)
This seems like a bad idea for any number of reasons BUT YOLO.
14. A Full-Sized TV Replica TARDIS (Approximately $6,523)
Is it bigger on the inside? IS IT!? PS they have every Doctor’s design available, so you can collect them all and then go find Gallifrey yourself.
15. A 16’ Tall Star Wars AT-ST Walker ($15,685.88)
Unfortunately non-functioning, but your enemies don’t need to know that.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›