1. This is not a digital animation: it was filmed with stop motion animation using 50 models created with 3D printers.
2. Animators from Blue Zoo and design firm DBLG printed out 50 bears for the project.
3. Whereas traditional stop motion animators might use plasticine, like in Wallace and Gromit, here, the 3D printer creates a real-life model of the bear at different stages of its walk.
5. Here’s the behind-the-scenes video.
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›