3. Beardman and Dreadlocks Guy, the ultimate newsbombing double act.
5. Professional newsbomber Paul Yarrow, who has appeared in the background of more than 100 live broadcasts.
7. This chap looming near Gary Lineker’s head during the Olympics.
9. When this camera dropped in to say hello on the BBC News Channel.
12. This man walking into a wall while newsbombing ESPN.
13. This seven-year-old girl getting down on NBC Chicago.
15. This unexplained horsehead man on a weather report in Baltimore.
17. The Stoke City Rollup Man, who rolled and smoked a ciggie live on Sky Sports News and isn’t a fan of Peter Crouch.
18. This guy who shouldn’t be walking on to the news.
19. And this one, who thought he wouldn’t be spotted.
20. This beer-chugging football fan, live on ESPN.
21. This wonderful tram-based, face-slapping kid.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›