1. The time it was all kicking off in Leicestershire.
2. When this Accrington ASDA worker slapped someone with a fish.
3. When seagulls kicked off big time in Exeter.
4. When a scotch egg was stolen in Minehead.
5. That time events in Dyfed, Wales, put global events into perspective.
6. When a man in an Emu costume lost his shit in Truro, Cornwall.
7. When this guys’s jacket (didn’t) go missing.
8. That time Whitstable in Kent turned into cake.
9. And when a ghost groped Doris.
10. When a piece of cardboard caused mayhem in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.
11. When this person made a surprising find in Wiltshire.
12. When someone smeared a sandwich across a car windscreen in Northamptonshire.
14. When Michael Portillo washed and blow-dried a chicken in Dorking.
Patrick Smith is the UK media editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›