1. The time it was all kicking off in Leicestershire.
2. When this Accrington ASDA worker slapped someone with a fish.
3. When seagulls kicked off big time in Exeter.
4. When a scotch egg was stolen in Minehead.
5. That time events in Dyfed, Wales, put global events into perspective.
6. When a man in an Emu costume lost his shit in Truro, Cornwall.
7. When this guys’s jacket (didn’t) go missing.
8. That time Whitstable in Kent turned into cake.
9. And when a ghost groped Doris.
10. When a piece of cardboard caused mayhem in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.
11. When this person made a surprising find in Wiltshire.
12. When someone smeared a sandwich across a car windscreen in Northamptonshire.
14. When Michael Portillo washed and blow-dried a chicken in Dorking.
Patrick Smith is the UK media editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.