1. The time it was all kicking off in Leicestershire.
2. When this Accrington ASDA worker slapped someone with a fish.
3. When seagulls kicked off big time in Exeter.
4. When a scotch egg was stolen in Minehead.
5. That time events in Dyfed, Wales, put global events into perspective.
6. When a man in an Emu costume lost his shit in Truro, Cornwall.
7. When this guys’s jacket (didn’t) go missing.
8. That time Whitstable in Kent turned into cake.
9. And when a ghost groped Doris.
10. When a piece of cardboard caused mayhem in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin.
11. When this person made a surprising find in Wiltshire.
12. When someone smeared a sandwich across a car windscreen in Northamptonshire.
14. When Michael Portillo washed and blow-dried a chicken in Dorking.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.