one of the funniest things i have seen in the middle of town #OnlyInGlasgow :')
1. Glaswegians have a great sense of humour.
2. Everyone gets along here. As long as they don’t piss outside each other’s houses.
3. The public transport network is second to none.
5. There are levels of kindness here that other parts of the UK might find baffling.
9. The nightlife is great, though the pubs are quite discerning.
10. They offer a range of services.
12. There is a 24-hour Greggs in Glasgow. It has a security guard. Just in case.
13. You can occasionally spot owls in the back of Volkswagens.
14. You can eat like a king.
15. There was that one time someone tried to hoover up puddles.
16. Or when someone had a wee lock-in in a phone box.
17. And this one.
19. This shop’s problem.
20. This map.
22. Any night out that involves chips with cheese. A LOT of cheese.
23. This guy.
24. This oujia board.
28. This campaign to keep a traffic cone on a statue of Wellington.
Which was successful.
29. This guy sparking up as he takes his lizard for a walk.
30. Fifty Shades of Glasgow. (Be warned, this is graphic Glaswegian sexy talk).
If that floats your boat, this is a real book.