They were giving out free gravy at Leeds Station this morning. #onlyinyorkshire
5. Whoever decided to give out gravy at Leeds Station.
6. And whoever thought a massive pork pie would be better than a birthday cake.
7. These plain crisps.
9. This breaking news story in Whitby.
10. This charming sign.
11. This newspaper small ad.
It says: “PARROT Cage – 6ft cage. Great for large parrots. Bought last year for £150 but it were too big for a small parrot. £80 ONO.”
12. This reaction to being run over by a car.
13. This illegally parked horse.
15. These sheep chilling on a roof.
16. Harrogate’s straightest banana.
18. This full English breakfast served IN A YORKSHIRE PUDDING.
20. This computer program menu written in Yorkshire.
22. Three-year-old Millen Eve, the most Yorkshire little girl ever.
“What does daddy like?”
“Oooh he likes onions.”
24. The name that primary school children in Hull choose for this emu.
Correction: The emu was actually in Tasmania, Australia, not Hull.