3. This description of Wakefield train station, on Foursquare.
5. Whoever decided to give out gravy at Leeds Station.
6. And whoever thought a massive pork pie would be better than a birthday cake.
7. These plain crisps.
9. This breaking news story in Whitby.
10. This charming sign.
11. This newspaper small ad.
It says: “PARROT Cage – 6ft cage. Great for large parrots. Bought last year for £150 but it were too big for a small parrot. £80 ONO.”
12. This reaction to being run over by a car.
13. This illegally parked horse.
15. These sheep chilling on a roof.
16. Harrogate’s straightest banana.
18. This full English breakfast served IN A YORKSHIRE PUDDING.
20. This computer program menu written in Yorkshire.
21. This woman taking her dog for a walk in North Yorkshire.
22. Three-year-old Millen Eve, the most Yorkshire little girl ever.
“What does daddy like?”
“Oooh he likes onions.”
24. The name that primary school children in Hull choose for this emu.
Correction: The emu was actually in Tasmania, Australia, not Hull.
25. This club DJ shoutout.
26. When this happened in Wakefield.
27. When a postman from Bradford dressed up as Batman to hand in a criminal.
28. These lads casually getting their McDonalds in Keighley.
29. And this meeting of minds.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›