1. Twins: The magazine for multiples since 1984.
By the way, this month’s issue of Twins has a feature on breastfeeding twins at the same time, which is possible thanks to these fetching slings.
2. Wind Tunnel International. Incorporating computational aerodynamics, obviously.
4. Parking Review. These people also run the British Parking Awards. Deadline for entries is Dec. 18 — don’t miss it.
8. Groundtastic: the only magazine for fans and connoisseurs of U.K. football grounds.
15. The unfortunately named Global Slag Magazine, which sadly shut in 2008.
16. Heavy Horse World. It’s either a magazine or the world’s strangest theme park.
17. The innocuously titled Lifestyle is a magazine for people into swinging (not the dance).
18. Recumbent Cyclist News. Regular cycling is for losers.
21. Private Islands. For the rich oligarch who has everything.
22. And if none of that takes your fancy, there’s always Girls and Corpses. Which really is a thing.
Patrick Smith is the UK media editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today