Best police sketch ever.
21. That time someone drew a picture of Mario and Luigi’s other brother.
20. Police were seeking this man in connection with “lewd comments and gestures to a woman jogger.”
19. This detailed image of a suspect in Delaware.
18. Any suspect featured on early 90s editions of the BBC’s Crimewatch programme.
17. Police somehow used this image to find Joseph Weir, who was convicted of bank robbery and sentenced to 32 years inside.
16. This surprisingly relaxed suspect.
15. This floppy-haired suspected car thief.
14. This suspect wanted by police in Gloucestershire, who may have been wearing a wig.
12. That time Japanese police used a Wii avatar to find a hit and run suspect.
11. Police in Missouri released this frightening mugshot, based on a robbery victim’s description.
9. This mysterious eyeless man wanted by Strathclyde Police.
7. Glenn Rundles, who was arrested in Texas on charges of aggravated robbery in January.
5. This detailed sketch of a murder suspect in Bolivia, which did actually help arrest someone.
3. This memorable image of a bank robber sought by police in Thailand.
2. This lettuce-headed suspect.
Hampshire Police blamed “technical issues” for the image being green – he’s supposed to be blond.