1. Sky News’ Adam Boulton was reporting on today’s ministerial reshuffle today when this happened:
2. “Do you want to take a pause?” asked Sky host Dermot Murnaghan. “No, I’ve swallowed a fly, that’s alright.”
But of course he doesn’t need to pause – he’s a consumate pro. It would take more than a fly to stop Boulton.
3. So remember, TV journalists: beware flying insects while talking on camera.
And if you do swallow one, this is how you handle it.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- President Barack Obama will unveil climate change regulations at a White House event on Monday. The plan is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".