1. “Yes, I’ll have some ruthlessly rimmed wings please…”
2. “Actually I’ll just have the viagra prawn warp.”
3. “Does that come with chips? Sorry, sheeps?”
5. “Ooh, free bears! I mean beers. No, actually just send the bear.”
9. But there’s something for everyone out there.
11. In this case, words really can’t describe what this Chinese takeaway does.
14. Well, this is at least a resourceful approach to pest control.
17. There is in fact a worrying number of food establishments offering vag-related items.
21. “SCOTHCH”. In fairness you would be saying it like that after a few too many.
22. There’s nothing like a pub lunch. Like this dish of belly pork with “jew.” Or “jus.” Whatever.
23. The horsemeat scandal hasn’t affected these people one bit.
25. Meanwhile, takeaway drivers are given some very strict instructions these days.
26. Be careful if you choose to pick up the food yourself, though.
27. At least this one was polite.
28. And hey, why not go for a celebrity endorsement! If Conservative MP Eric Pickles thinks it’s good, it can’t be bad.
29. Semi-ironic rockers The Darkness can’t get enough of this curry house.
30. If all else fails, you can always take advantage of this timeless offer.
Correction: This post originally mentioned “chicken fingers,” which are an unheard of food for our highly cultured staff members over at BuzzFeed UK.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›