1. The most commonly spoken second language in each London borough.
According to 2011 Census data.
2. Top UK bands and which city they came from.
You can buy this map from its maker here.
3. How big the UK is compared to Texas.
4. UK regions and the countries for which they have an equivalent GDP.
6. The population (and shape) of Britain in the year 600.
7. Ptolemy’s 1467 map of Britain and Ireland.
8. A Google autocomplete map of the UK.
10. The population density of inner London…
The brighter the shade of blue, the more people live there.
12. The UK, distorted to show population density.
13. The growth of obesity in England since 1993.
15. A map of the British Isles made up entirely of NSFW place names.
16. The UK compared to Westeros.
(If you are confused, please note that Westeros is not a real place.)
17. The definitive cheese map of Great Britain.
From the World Cheese Book by Juliet Harbutt.
18. This map of the UK split into regions with the same population as London.
Redditor thelb4 worked out the figures and created this map.