1. This is from today’s edition of the Halesowen News, which covers all things concerning the Black Country town. It has an important story about a tax ruling and people coming to live in the area, including from London.
2. Woah, hang on, ENHANCE IMAGE. What is going on with this stereotypical cockney?
Halesowen News / Twitter: @sgtbeefmeat
Patrick Smith is the UK media editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›