1. Anyone wearing this badge in Magaluf, or anywhere else.
3. Or this t-shirt.
4. Anyone who goes to another country and spends €4 on Heinz beans.
6. The person who had a tactical chunder at Auschwitz.
7. People who use “tactical chunder” as a general holiday strategy.
8. This shy gang in Faliraki.
9. The person who brought some Bucky to Spain with them.
11. This pair of legends.
12. This “wanker”.
13. Actually, anyone over the age of 12 who wears a full football kit.
15. Anyone and everyone who forgets that southern Europe is actually quite sunny.
And gets burned.
16. These lads, who disagree with reading on holiday.
17. This Monty Python fan who got a tattoo in Faliraki.
19. Anyone in an asymetrical man-thong.
20. Whoever is responsible for this epic photobomb.
22. And this hooligan.
- Charges have been dismissed against protest organizer Malcolm London in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›