3. You have to spend five years as a moustache man before you make the grade.
4. Are YOU qualified to be the University of Glasgow’s knitter-in-residence?
5. Juan can jump through windows and from the top of buildings. If that’s not a useful skill, nothing is.
6. We’re quitting our jobs RIGHT now to retrain and steal this guy’s job.
9. It doesn’t mean what you might think it means.
12. If we try really hard, if we follow our dreams, we can all be science Vikings.
13. “You’ve done well, Sarah Durdin Robertson. Those potatoes never stood out of line.”
16. “So the bear biology wasn’t working out, so I went into paper folding and that’s when I woke up in this forest.”
17. I’m sure this guy was famous for something else other than being a web developer. Can’t put my finger on it.
18. You want to access to justice in space? You go through James.
19. You want to do any kind of science? Speak to Michael.
22. We are all Luke Howard.
BTW, that name might be slightly familiar to fans of Arrested Development.
25. “Sandbags. That’s my thing. Sandbags. I’ve always been interested in sandbags. Just sandbags. That’s me. Yep.”
Patrick Smith is the UK media editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.