2. Mr Blobby.
Sean Dempsey/PA Archive/Press Association Images
6. Tutting at people in queues.
7. Forming a queue with the minimum amount of people.
8. Asking people if they’re in the queue.
9. Just tutting generally.
11. Spokey Dokeys.
12. Language skills.
14. Having a stiff upper lip.
15. Acting appropriately to any sign of sun.
19. Choosing the right conservatory furniture.
20. Putting traffic cones on statues.
For example, compare and contrast the American president and the First Minister of Scotland (he’s on the right).
Patrick Smith is the UK media editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
In The News Today
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›