1. When people ask, “Does that mean you’ll die from a papercut?”
2. When you have to infuse on the go!
3. The first time a friend sees your track marks.
4. When housekeeping discovers your syringe supply.
5. When you get one of those never-ending nosebleeds.
6. When you can’t find your actual tourniquet.
7. When your roommate forgets to knock.
8. When you’re struggling to infuse at your girlfriend’s house.
9. When you rediscover old friends.
10. When your veins decide to take a vacation!
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›