1. Here it is! The giant ducky was towed down the Ohio River where it reached Pittsburgh Friday.
2. It floated past downtown, dwarfing boats.
3. Look at it wade past Heinz Field.
5. Spectators lined the banks of the river to welcome the big guy.
6. And a few standup paddle boarders even came to greet the giant ducky in its North American debut.
7. The duck is expected to remain in Pittsburgh until Oct. 20. Previously, it visited Beijing’s Summer Palace.
8. Taiwan’s port of Kaohsiung.
9. … Where it was greeted by dancers dressed as ducks.
10. Hong Kong.
PHILIPPE LOPEZ / AFP / Getty Images
11. And down under in Sydney
GREG WOOD / AFP / Getty Images
Jon Passantino is a deputy news director for BuzzFeed News and is based in Los Angeles.
Contact Jon Passantino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.